Packages & Pricing
Full & Partial Event rentals
RENTAL SERVICES & CAMPS
Tolgy Wood has three distinct camps that can be rented separately or in different combinations.
Parking labeled on the map (below) is available to all renters, regardless of which camp they are renting.
The dining hall seats 200 and has a commercial kitchen.
You may also rent the entire camp (A, B, & C) ensuring private usage for your event.
for your safEty and convenience, a Tolgy Wood Representative will be on-SITE for your event.
(THE WHOLE SHEBANG)
This rental includes everything from camps A, B, and C. This is our most popular rental package as it gives you completely private use of the entire camp.
(BLUE ON MAP)
Rental of Camp ‘B’ Includes:
- Warren Chase Lodge: wood stove and electricity
- Adirondack Shelters x7: no electricity or heat source – open air
- Pavilion: electricity
You can walk over 2 Miles of Tolgy Wood Trails leading to old ruins, beautiful campsites and incredible lake views, but are also able to hike hundreds of acres of State Land to the east, all with usable trails!
Camp B also offers running water year-round (via a small pump house), but the two pit latrines only offer hand-washing sinks from approximately late April to October.
(RED ON MAP)
Rental of camp ‘A’ includes:
- Ecology Cabin: wood stove and electricity
- Craft Cabin: wood stove and electricity
- Staff Cabin: full kitchen, bathroom, electricity
- Health Lodge: full kitchen, bathroom, electricity
- Director’s Cabin: full kitchen, bathroom, electricity, gas heater
- Mossey Cabin: bathroom, electricity
- Camp Office: full kitchen, bathroom, electricity
- Magee Lodge: fireplace, wood stove, electricity, sink – (LARP groups find this building to be the perfect setting for their ‘tavern.’)
Rental also includes:
- 9 campsites
- over 4 miles of trails
- outdoor amphitheater
- our beautiful waterfall
- 2 shower houses
- WiFi for event organizers.
Please note: water operation in some buildings is seasonal.
(GREEN ON MAP)
Camp C is designed for the smaller, rustic LARP or as an interesting “modular” add-on option to Camp A. With 6 beautiful campsites, 5 latrines, and a small cabin.
Camp C is perfect for tenting and maintaining a rustic atmosphere.